Strawberry cheesecake on white dish from side.
Taste – Creamy strawberry-vanilla cheesecake.
Texture—Smooth and creamy with a graham cracker crust crunch.
Cheesecakes are easy to make but difficult to bake.
Time: 4 hours 15 minutes, including cooling.
Favorite Strawberry Cheesecake
I love creamy cheesecakes. Over the years, I made dozens. My hot water bath secret. It prevents cheesecake cracking.
Nutella and triple chocolate cheesecakes are my most popular cheesecake recipes on this site. Like me, you guys like cheesecakes.
Cheesecake is rich, tasty, and popular. Impressive and tasty. Make this without fear! It’s easy and worthwhile.
My ultra-creamy cheesecake with a handmade strawberry topping is being celebrated today as summer approaches. This has been my cheesecake recipe for years. Tastes great.
Today’s recipe is simple. Simple, light, and fresh. You might be able to eat more than one slice without feeling bloated.
Strawberry season starts in days or weeks, depending on where you reside. Strawberry cheesecake topping showcases this bright red, luscious summer fruit best.
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is perfect for hot days! As lovely.
strawberry sauce-topped cheesecake on white plate
How to prepare cheesecake base?
Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter make the strawberry cheesecake crust. Mix everything in a big basin until it resembles wet sand.
Fill a springform cake pan with crumb mixture. Let it cool after 10 minutes in a 350°F oven.
Strawberry cheesecake essentials
High-quality, full-fat cream cheese is preferable.
Sugar—Baked cheesecakes need regular granulated sugar.
Sour Cream—The secret to light and creamy cheesecakes.
Ripe strawberries for sauce. Seasonal ones taste better!
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe:
Step 1: Graham Cracker Crust Base
Cream cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Fill a 9-inch springform pan with crumb mixture. Bake 10 minutes at 350°F. Let cool.
Step 2: Make Creamy Cheesecake Filling
Cream the cream cheese with an electric mixer. Beat the sugar, sour cream, salt, and vanilla extract together. Mix barely beaten eggs.
Fill the crust and place it in a water bath. The cake pan is placed in a water bath in the oven while baking. It bakes the cheesecake evenly and prevents cracking.
After 1 hour in a 300°F oven, turn it off and let the cheesecake rest in the oven for another hour with the door closed.
After baking, chill the cheesecake on a wire rack and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
graham cracker crust filled with cheesecake.
3: Strawberry Topping
Blend or process strawberries and cornstarch. Cook puree and sugar in a medium pot until thickened. 10–20 minutes.
Add chopped strawberries after thickening and let cool. Strawberry sauce on cheesecake before serving. If serving individually, drizzle strawberry topping over each piece of cheesecake.
Strawberries in bowl.
Pan-cooked strawberry cheesecake topping.
white-plated strawberry cheesecake
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
1 piece: 287 calories, 6g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 522mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with ungreased parchment. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 24-26 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Sprinkle sugar over a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Immediately invert cake onto baking sheet. Gently peel off parchment; cool completely.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in jam until melted. With a fork, poke cake at 1/2-in. intervals. Brush with gelatin mixture; chill for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until smooth. Beat in whipped topping and pudding mix. Reserve 1 cup. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert a large star tip. Fill the bag with pudding mixture.
- Trim edges of cake. Cut widthwise into three equal rectangles; place one on serving plate. Spread 1/2 cup reserved pudding mixture in center. Pipe pudding mixture around top edge of cake. Repeat layer. Top with third cake layer. Pipe pudding mixture along top edges. Fill center with fruit. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Store in refrigerator.
Best Strawberry Cheesecake Tips
How to make the best cheesecake with no cracks is in my post.
Plan ahead. Cheesecakes require time and refrigeration.
Avoid overmixing. It cracks.
Strawberry cheesecake at home: how?
Strawberry cheesecake ingredients: Filling: frozen strawberries, cornstarch, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla essence, and eggs. Homemade strawberry cheesecake: Crust the pan.
Strawberry cheesecake without baking?
My no-bake strawberry cheesecake filling is created from fresh strawberry puree with no artificial colors or flavors! Crushed cookies, butter, strawberries, cream cheese, and icing sugar make this delightful chilled cheesecake.