– Kamala Harris' net approval rating was -17, as per an NBC News poll in June 2023.
– This marks the lowest net approval rating for any U.S. vice president in history.
– Critics of Harris suggest she is unqualified due to perceived incompetence.
– The poll surveyed 1,000 registered voters from June 23-25, 2023.
– A video surfaced where Harris struggled with discussing "space cooperation" with the prime minister of Mongolia.
– Critics on social media commented negatively on her performance, using terms like "word diarrhea" and "total failure."
– Harris faced criticism for describing technical topics at a basic level, such as referring to artificial intelligence as "AI" and calling it "kind of a fancy thing."
– The NBC News poll revealed that 49% of registered voters held a negative view of Harris, while only 32% had a positive view.