– Jonah Hill was spotted in Malibu, California, looking slimmer and with a buzz cut amidst an ongoing scandal.
– The actor, known for his typical wooly-faced and long-haired appearance, showcased his weight loss and new hairstyle.
– Hill, 39, wore brown slacks, a tucked-in blue T-shirt, white sneakers, and displayed his tattoos.
– Despite being involved in controversies, including allegations of emotional abuse from his ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady and actress Alexa Nikolas, Hill appeared cheerful during the outing.
– In July, Brady accused Hill of emotional abuse and shared alleged text conversations in which he expressed controlling behavior.
– Hill was seen surfing in Malibu with a scraggly beard and curls, but he has since trimmed his hair and lost more weight.
– Additional messages released by Brady reportedly showed Hill sexting her before starting a relationship with his rumored fiancée, Olivia Millar. The couple had a child in the spring.
– Hill has openly discussed his fluctuating weight over the years.